Disorders of the intestine always has its consequences. After poisoning, stress, transferred enterovirus infection of the intestinal microflora can long restore. Accelerate the normal operation of the gastrointestinal tract and return the protective function of the body can enterol.
Enterol: from what they take
The effect of the drug is due to the presence of a representative of the fungal world - Sugaromycetes Bulardi. This is a probiotic that has an antitoxic effect, hitting the intestines. Reception of the drug removes the symptoms of poisoning, fights diarrhea, restores the balance of the flora. Thanks to the enterol, the patient can get rid of the problems associated with the intestinal dysfunction, which appeared against the background of treatment with antibiotics.
When enterol is prescribed
The drug is prescribed in several cases:
when the diarrhea has opened on the background of infection by enterovirus infection;
intestinal dysbiosis of any etiology;
Balance of the intestinal microflora associated with the passage of the course of antibacterial therapy;
An irritable bowel syndrome.
How enterol acts on the body
Finding inside, yeast starts their active antagonist activities aimed at the pathological flora, to which both mushrooms of Candida, and Klostridia, and Salmonella, and Staphylococcus, and Giardia.
In addition, the drug increases the enzymatic activity of the intestine, at the same time removing toxins from the body. Enterol is not afraid of simultaneous intake of antibiotics, since the biologically active substance is mushrooms.
After performing your functions, the drug passes through the entire gastrointestinal tract, not coloniating. Full elimination after completion of the course of therapy is possible for two to five days.
How to take enterol
Enterol, produced in the form of a powder, packaged in individual sachets, requires preparation. The powder itself has a fruit smell, on the sight of light brown. Add Dry content is necessary in dishes, bay with water. Water can be replaced by any other drink, provided that it will not be hot, and also does not contain alcohol.
The high temperature of the liquid in which the powder will be divorced, simply destroy live yeast, like alcohol contained in alcoholic beverages. This will lead to the complete absence of any positive effect on the reception of the probiotic drug.
How to give enterol infant
The drug is allowed for use for children from 1 year. If the patient is from 1 to 3 years old, enterol is prescribed 1 sachet twice a day. For a child, you can stir powder with compotes or cold tea to simplify reception. The duration of therapy can last up to 5 days. In the event of a diarrhea, unrelated to rotavirus, the restoration of the intestinal functions can be fully completed for 2 days of receiving the drug. If the disorder was caused by enterovirus, therapy can delay up to 10 days, as some infections suppress the productivity of the gastrointestinal tract enzymes for another 8-14 days after the defeat.
When they give Enterol
In addition to the obvious lesion of the gastrointestinal tract by external aggressors in the form of bacteria, viruses or mushrooms, diarrhea can begin on the soil of unrest related to the change of residence or a long journey.
In this case, the powder or capsules take 1 per day, throughout the trip, until the tourist returns to the usual environment.
Where to buy enterol
Not related to the class of medicines, enterol is counted for biologically active additives. This means that it is possible to find it not only in pharmacological stores and pharmacy points, but also on specialized supermarket shelves.
Is it possible to enterol during thrush
Sometimes enterol taking patients who have discovered thrush against the background of antibiotics. It should be noted that it is unreasonable to stop therapy in such a situation, because the yeast included in Enterol is active with respect to the most common culprit of the thrush - fungus Candida.
How many days you can take enterol
Depending on what caused diarrhea, receiving courses are shown:
When taking antibiotics, the course of therapy by enterol is equal to the course of receiving antibacterial drugs.
When defeated by clostridia, take the drug for 30 days.
When unpleasant sensations occur against the background of the developing irritable bowel syndrome, it is necessary to continue the reception rate until symptoms disappear.
The treatment of diarrhea should always be accompanied by sufficient fluid intake, since the liquid chair is the cause of pathological losses. Dehydration of the body is a frequent cause of hospitalization of patients with diarrhea, because the lack of fluid leads to a violation of the electrolyte balance, which in turn may cause death.
The following negative reactions may occur from intake of probiotic:
redness of the skin;
Soft tissue swelling on face;
Ustivnica, accompanied by itching;
At the first signs of manifestation of adverse reactions, the drug should be discontinued.
Where to store enterol
Due to the fact that the drug is probiotic, that is, in its composition there are mushrooms of Saccharomyces Boulardii, it is not worth stored in the refrigerator. The optimal temperature is from + 15˚CO + 25˚C.
Can enterol with lactase deficiency
Lactose is located as auxiliary components of the powder and the contents of the capsules, which is a direct contraindication for people with lactase deficiency.
Can enterol during pregnancy
Due to the fact that there is not enough data on the studies of probiotic on the reception of pregnant women, it is impossible to give an unequivocal answer to the question of the safety of enterol intake by future mothers. However, based on the fact that mushrooms are not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and completely emerge from the human body in a non-alien form, it can be concluded that the risk is minimal, but this does not exclude the need to consult with the precision obstetrician on the topic of receiving the drug.
The drug enterol is an anti-infamary and antimicrobial agent with biological origin. This is probiotic with alive microorganisms of antagonistic effects with respect to conditionally pathogenic and pathogenic bacteria. This Enthamoeba hystolitica, Lamblia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida kruesei, Shigella dysenteria, Clostridium difficile, Candida pseudotropicalis, Salmonella typhimurium, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Candida albicans, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Yersinia enterocolitica. ATH encoding - a07fa02.
Release form and composition
Enterol contains an active substance lyophilized Saccharomyces Boulardii. Auxiliary elements: magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, gelatin, lactose monohydrate. Produced in 2 basic forms:
- Capsules. One unit is 250 mg of the active ingredient. The color of the shell is white, opaque, the surface is smooth, shiny. Internal filling - light-brown tint powder, smell - specific yeast. Packaging:
- Glass bottle - 10, 20, 30 or 50 capsules;
- Blisters made of aluminum, pa, foil or PVC - 5 or 6 capsules (in one package can be 2, 4, 5, 6 blisters).
Enterol is aimed at eliminating the signs of diarrhea, improving the activity of sacrament, lactase, facilities. The drug increases immunoglobulins. Destroys pathogenic microorganisms. In addition, it has the following:
- synthesizes specific protease enzymes, inactivating toxins with incorrect microflora;
- improves the power of the mucous membranes in the small intestine;
- Regenerates damaged tissues and cells;
- enhances the development of enzymes normalizing digestion;
- reduces the level of separation of sodium salts and water cells of the intestine;
- restores the normal microflora;
- It has an etiopathognetic effect;
- It helps to accelerate the synthesis of immunoglobulins to strengthen the immune system.
The mechanism of pharmacodynamic impact is based on such indicators:
- The antagonism of direct action is due to the ability of the active substance to suppress the growth and development of pathogens of different groups that violate the biocenosis of the intestine.
- The antitoxic effect is achieved by producing proteases that split toxins and affecting the receptors of enterocytes with which harmful substances are associated.
- Antisecretoric reactions occur due to lowering in erythrocytes CAMF.
- Non-specific immune defense is built due to an increase in immunoglobulins.
- The trophic effect on the mucous membranes is due to the release of sperm and sperm.
- The enzymatic effect is achieved by increasing the activity of disaccharidas in the small intestine.
Saccharomyces Boulardii CNCM i-745 has increased resistance of antibacterial agents, so the drug is easily combined with antibiotics.
After oral administration of enterol, the active substance is quickly absorbed and applies to the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, while maintaining its action throughout the day. In this case, the systemic lymphatic nodes of a mesenterical nature does not occur into the bloodstream. The removal is carried out by means of carte. The drug completely comes out after the end of therapy after 4-5 days.
Indications for use
Enterol is prescribed to adults and children in such cases:
- diarrhea (chronic, sharp, viral, diarrhea traveler, etc.);
- irritable bowel syndrome;
- when taking antibiotics and after antibacterial therapy;
- intoxication of the body;
- nausea and vomiting;
- Prevention of microflora and infection disorders.
Special attention deserves the following readings:
- Enterol with vomiting and nausea. These symptoms are usually caused by intoxication of the body, disturbed by microflora. If vomit attacks do not stop for a long time, the body is subjected to stress and dehydration, which leads to a fatal outcome. Enterol, having an antitoxic effect, is able to stop nausea and vomiting. Apply it according to the standard scheme: adults 1-2 bags (capsules), children - 1 bag per day. It is impossible to take enterol in such cases: vomiting with foam mass, high body temperature, pain in vomiting, the yield of the vomit after meals.
- Enterol with rottirus. Roviliral infection occurs at any age, but children are more likely. Enterol is not intended for the treatment of rotovirus intestinal influenza (for this there are other drugs), but it is prescribed by doctors to prevent the attachment of other bacteria. In addition, the tool holds water, not allowing dehydration to develop, breaks the food, relieves unpleasant symptoms. Therefore, enterol is used in the rottirus as an auxiliary drug medication.
- Enterol with diarrhea. Diarrhea is the main indication for taking the drug, as it has opposite properties. In childhood, the daily dosage is 1-2 bags, in adult - 2 capsules (bag). The duration of therapy at least 3 days, a maximum of 5 days.
- Enterol with poisoning. At the inxication of the body in the intestine and the stomach, pathological processes occur, which are able to cause serious harm to health. Enterol quickly removes toxins, restores the microflora, destroys pathogenic microorganisms, so it is always prescribed during poisoning. However, it is impossible to fully eliminate intoxication with one drug, so the drug is combined with other medicines. Take the standard scheme.
- Enterol with dysbacteriosis. The disease is treated with the introduction of living yeast and useful bacteria for the growth and development of the necessary strains into the organs of the gastrointestinal tract. This drug complies with these requirements, therefore appointed with dysbacteriosis.
- Enterol with antibiotics and after antibacterial therapy. When taking this group of drugs in the body, dysbacteriosis is developing with which it is necessary to fight. In order to prevent its occurrence, enterol takes during treatment, since the active substance builds the protective barrier and is well combined with antibiotics. Reception is carried out with the use of antibacterial agent.
- Enterol for the prevention of various digestion disorders. The medication can be taken in advance - before the journey, the summer season, antibiotics, etc. That is, before situations under which diarrhea, dysbacteriosis and other pathological disorders of the intestines and the stomach occurs.
- Allergic reaction to one of the components;
- up to 12 months;
- The use of the central venous catheter.
Caution is assigned in such cases:
- pregnancy period;
- from the 1st year to 3 years.
The side effect occurs against the background of the individual intolerance between the components of the drug, uncontrolled reception. What can happen:
- skin rashes;
- Svet Qincke;
- pain syndrome in the abdomen;
- increased gas formation;
- Feeling heat.
Enterol overdose situations are not marked.
Enterol cannot be combined with antimicotic effects (antifungal).
Analogs of Eneberola.
Today, you can find a huge variety of probiotics, which are allowed to take from birth. Each of them is saturated with useful bacteria, due to which a versatile effect on the organs of the gastrointestinal tract is carried out. But how to choose the best? To do this, you need to compare them.
What is better enterol or enterofuril?
Enterofuril is not a direct analogue of enterol, contains other components. The first is aimed at combating a wide range of infections, the second - only some bacteria. Enterfuril is used to treat various diseases, enterol - to eliminate symptoms. For this reason, these funds cannot be compared.
What is better enterol or lines?
Linex refers to a probiotic medium based on lactic acid bacteria that normalize microflora. Preparations are distinguished by the mechanism of action and the rules of reception, due to which the readings differ slightly. Analogue only eliminates dysbacteriosis and restores the balance of microorganisms in the intestine, and enterol also suppresses pathogens.
What is better enterol or bifiform?
Bifiform refers to probiotic biologically active additive, which is used not only in diarrhea and dysbacteriosis, but also constipation, allergic reactions. However, enterol is prescribed in the infectious nature of the origin of symptoms, and bifiform is advisable to apply after long-term antibacterial therapy. This is due to the fact that enterococci and bifidobacteria are present in the composition of living bacteria.
What is better enterol or backed?
Bacucusubyl is based on lyophilic dried bacteria disputes of Bacteria Bacillus Cereus IP 5832, and enterol on lyophilized yeast, which is suppressed by fungi and bacteria. Thus, the trisubyl is considered an eubiotic, which is resistant to the effects of gastric juice. Both drugs are used in disbetroite, diarrhea, disturbed by microflora against the background of infected with bacteria. But the analogue has a wider range of action - enteritis, enterocolitis. It is produced only in a capsuated form, which makes it impossible to use in childhood.
What is better enterol or acipol?
The effectiveness of acipol is determined by the presence of asidophilic lactobacilli, which quickly cope with dysbacteriosis. Additionally, the drug is prescribed with atopic dermatitis, allergies, enterocolitis, intestinal infections. Produced in capsules, while enterol also in powder. Despite this, the acipol is allowed to use from 3 months (for this, powder from the capsule is poured). The price of drugs is almost identical, as well as the mechanism of action (enrichment of alive microorganisms). But the analog is not used when infected with fungi and bacteria.
What is better enterol or Hillak Forte?
Hillak Forte is produced in the form of transparent turbid droplets for oral administration. The mechanism of action is election - the acidity is restored only in the affected areas. In contrast to enterol, the pathogenic microflora is not destroyed, therefore not used in bacterial lesion (only for microflora normalization).
Enterol for children
Most often, kids suffer from intestinal disorders. This is due to the fact that their immune and digestive system is not fully formed. By virtue of its age, the child cannot take absolutely all medicines, but enterol is allowed for receiving, starting in 3 years. Based on the reviews, many doctors still prescribe a means in bags from the year and there are no negative reactions. Before one year old, the powder is prohibited categorically. If the child is not yet able to independently swallow the capsule, it gives a powder divorced in water or dairy mixture, fruit juice, mashed potatoes. The maximum duration of therapy is 5 days. The number of bags or capsules depends on age, degree of damage and severity of the course of the disease, so the attending physician must adjust the specific dose.
Enterol during pregnancy
The clinically significant fetotoxic and malformative effect of the active substance Enterol was not detected. However, during pregnancy and lactation, the drug should be avoided, since there was no full-fledged research.
Enterol with alcohol
Alcohol-containing drinks contribute to the destruction of living useful microbacteria. That is why after drinking alcohol, diarrhea, dysbacteriosis, vomiting and other states occur. Based on this, it can be argued that the reception of enterol, along with alcohol, is considered meaningless, as it is reduced, or there is no (with strong abuse of drinks) therapeutic effect. In addition, the risk of adverse reactions is increasing, up to seizures, weakness.
Terms of sale
Enterol can be purchased without a recipe, as the drug is considered completely harmless.
The maximum storage temperature of enterol is +25 degrees.
The shelf life of Enterol from the moment of manufacture is 36 months.
The country of creating enterol is considered to be France. The drug is produced by the Pharmacological company Biocodex (BIOCODEX) at the address: Gallenya, 94250, Galenya Avenue (Gentilly, 94250, Avenue Gallieni).
In the Russian Federation there is a representative office of the company at the address: Moscow, Per. Last, 11/1.
Enterol contains useful microorganisms that quickly and effectively normalize the intestinal and gastric microflora, eliminating unpleasant symptoms. The drug is harmless, therefore used in childhood. Despite these indicators, it is not necessary to deal with an independent purpose of the dosage, as it depends not only on age, but also other factors - the level of gravity of the state, individual characteristics, the presence of other pathological signs. Be sure to consult a family doctor!
List of references:
- State register of medicines;
- Anatomy-therapeutic-chemical classification (ATX);
- Nonological classification (ICD-10);
- Official instruction from the manufacturer.