Life continues a series of investigations about the so-called deep Internet. This time we figured out how the system of ordering, selling, paying and delivering drugs banned in Russia works there, who becomes a millionaire, and who becomes a consumable, how adolescents and children are lured into the distribution network.
On New Year's Eve, the son of a Petersburg woman, Lada Uvarova, was invited to his first job. The guy is 18 years old, and, by words mother, he found a vacancy himself through Telegram. Instead of being happy for the child, Lada was on guard: her son said something about photographing and a large fee - in the region of 70-80 thousand rubles per month. The mother's heart did not fail, the young man was invited to work as a drug courier. “And there everything is in oil - in one place you take the nychka, in another - you hide it, send the photo,” Lada said what she saw when her son showed her the correspondence with the employer.
"Their young brain cannot process this situation critically, does not understand that free cheese is only in a mousetrap, it reads only zeros," Lada stood up for her child and thousands of other teenagers. "For us, our children are the light in the window, and for the scum - just a disposable material," the woman sums up.
A heated discussion unfolded under Lada's publication. "This is a trade in death, for which they are quite rightly judged and given the correct prison terms. Dealers of drugs should be in prison. For a long time, or even for life," says Pavel Lapin, who is sure that an early (albeit an adult) age is not a reason to grieve about the spoiled life of a stumbled kid.
Photo: © RIA Novosti / Vladimir Vyatkin
- To find guilty of committing a crime under the second part of Article 228 of the Criminal Code of Russia, and to impose a sentence of three years in prison in a strict regime colony, - the judge's verdict sounded patter in a small hall of the Timiryazevsky court. When the judge asked if he understood the verdict, Sergei (name has been changed - Approx. ed. ) just nodded his head. Later, the lawyer will tell his family that he was still lucky: three years of imprisonment, even if "strict", under the "drug addict" article - it got off with a slight fright. Sergei was saved by a clean biography of criminal convictions, admission of guilt, assistance to the investigation and positive characteristics. Thus ended one of the many stories of people who decided at their own peril and risk to buy "poison" in the so-called deep Internet.
A few months before the arrest, Sergei ordered illegal substances through one of the shadow marketplaces. The guy indicated his address as a destination and paid for delivery through the Russian Post. When Sergei approached the house with an envelope in his backpack, people in civilian clothes approached him from different sides and showed him red crusts. The sheets soaked in "dope" were then removed from his backpack.
According to the statistics of the Federal Penitentiary Service (FSIN) for 2017, there are more than 136 thousand people convicted under "drug" articles in colonies. According to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, from January to November 2018, more than 186 thousand crimes related to illegal drug and psychotropic trafficking were registered in the country. Among them, cases with large consignments of drugs prevail, which are considered grave and especially grave crimes. Based on the current version of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, for this they can give up to 15 years in prison.
According to the operatives, most of the people caught are connected with the trade, distribution and storage of drugs, which work on the Darknet and offline.
- It used to be that Roma and dealers sold drugs in apartments and in underground passages. Now everyone trades through a system of bookmarks and through orders on the Internet - no one meets with anyone, no one sees anyone, '' one of the operatives of the Interior Ministry's counter-narcotics unit told Life.
There are no parcels, no meetings with the courier. All activities for the purchase of "poison" occurs through secure browsers and on special sites. To order, you do not need to shine personal information, the hucksters are only interested in money that the client will transfer into cryptocurrency in advance. Delivery is also carried out anonymously: through a network of couriers, mortgagers, wholesalers and dealers. A remarkable feature of such a business is that not a single participant in the chain knows by sight the person who supplies it with goods, transferring it to the end consumer. This protects against risks of being disclosed and reduces all ties to trade and market relations.
Stores operate on the basis of a specific site, which is responsible for hosting, availability and promotion of a particular storefront on the site. Some details of this business were revealed to Life by Alexander, the owner of several points. According to his calculations, in the largest marketplace of the Darknet there are at the same time about 3,000 stores selling a variety of goods: from the production of fake documents to the sale of drugs.
Each of them pays the marketplace for placing a showcase, the price list is indicated on the website in the corresponding section.
“It costs $ 300 to open a store, and a monthly rent of $ 100. Sites live on a share of sales: transactions worth up to 200,000 rubles are subject to a commission of 5%, over 2,000,000 - 1.5%. Advertising on the resource and promotion of the showcase in the top stores are paid separately, - says Alexander.
According to him, the price of placement on 1-5 search pages is available only to store owners, but it definitely gives a result.
- The store of our dealer from the second page of the search results only in November 2018 conducted at least 200 transactions with an average price tag of 3000 rubles.
Marketplace and store owners are reluctant to disclose the data, but the site publishes approximate sales statistics. For example, one of the largest markets on the site in its history has conducted more than 150,000 transactions (the average price tag is 2,300 rubles) worth about 345 million rubles. A relatively young market from Velikiye Luki, which has been operating since August of this year, has carried out 470 transactions worth about 1.4 million rubles in five months. According to Alexander, loser shops earn about 130-200 thousand rubles per month on the "poison" lovers, like one of the showcases from the "basement" of the site, which in five months cranked almost 350 transactions worth about 2000 rubles each.
After graduating from a technical school in Kemerovo, Olesya was looking for a job. Once she received spam in her messenger, which she became interested in. A certain Maxim promised the girl high earnings and regular payments, it was only required to pick up packages of drugs from a specified place, pack and distribute to points. Olesya coped with the first task: the employer asked to go around the city park and take photographs for potential bookmarks. Then the girl paid for the master store (a cache with a large amount of substances), packed its contents into small bags and was going to hide them in the park.
After making a couple of bookmarks, the girl got caught. With Olesya, there were several bags of drugs, and she showed a couple of "treasures" herself. As a result, for storage and distribution under part 3 of Article 228.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation in the fall of this year, the court sentenced Olesya to seven years in prison - "the correction of a citizen can be achieved only in conditions of isolation from society."
Olesya's story is typical for Russian legal proceedings. Stores selling banned substances are kept on treasure men. These people are at the very beginning of the shadow business chain and are engaged in the lowest-skilled jobs. Receiving cargo, storing and packing goods, distributing to points, reporting, receiving new substances again. Runners, treasure men, bombers - the essence does not change. Distributor vacancies can be found in any store on the Darknet, on forums, in telegram channels. According to the promises of dealers, the treasure men receive fabulous (especially by the standards of the province) money for their work.
We tried to infiltrate the shadow business chain, at one of the anonymous forums indicating interest in the mortgage vacancy. The owner of one of the largest chain stores in the Darknet offered from 1,000 to 10,000 rubles for the installation of one "treasure," depending on the amount of substances. According to the treasury manual, which Life received from a potential employer on the forum, the average worker lays out about 3-4 hiding places per day, the salary fork is 40-200 thousand. True, no one on such resources warns that the life of a cladman at large is very short.
In the secret chat of the cladmen, which is based in Telegram, the Life journalist was told the basic rules and principles of work. Cladmen lay out the goods in secluded places, including on playgrounds - everywhere you can stumble upon a tiny package, fixed by a magnet or buried in the ground. If the goods for some reason disappear or a random passer-by takes them, the cost is calculated from the deposit, which the treasurer transfers to his employer in advance. If the client reports on the successfully raised product, the deposit along with the salary is transferred to the account of the mortgager.
According to the cladman Artyom (name has been changed. - Approx. ed. ), who has been installing hiding places for about two months, in fact he receives about 50 thousand rubles in his hands, but a lot depends on the seasonality.
- In the summer there are fewer clients, closer to the holidays the number of orders also increases, - said Artyom in a conversation with Life.
He himself from time to time consumes prohibited substances and hopes that this work will not drag him out - "you have to leave no later than in a year, otherwise the risk of being caught increases."
On forums and shop windows, many employers offer treasure men not only high wages, comfortable employment, but also a guarantee of safety - up to protection from their side and payment of lawyers.
- Of course, this is nonsense, - laughs Artyom.
According to him, in addition to various diseases caused by the use of drugs in the cladmen, and a nervous breakdown, they are strongly addicted to paranoia. For stores, bookmarkers are consumables. Since before receiving the goods, the treasurer transfers a deposit to the dealer, the latter will lose absolutely nothing if the distributor is caught by the police - the money for the goods has already been received.
In the state automated system "Justice" over the past year, we found over 11,500 sentences directly related to the kladmen. It turns out that every month about 1000 people are sent to serve their sentences under the "drug addict" article 228.
- The turnover is terrible. In the community, a person with a year of experience is considered a veteran, '' Artyom confirms our guesses. He says that most of the pledges fall into the hands of operatives on the very first mission. Since the treasure usually contains several sachets with substances of decent weight, a long period is guaranteed.
"The cladman's credo is to run from cops, to hate skins," says the motto on one of the thematic forums. Skins (or skins, macaques, freeloaders) among the distributors of "poison" are called adventurers who, in search of treasures, go on raids in urban areas. Their goal is to find the hidden treasure, as they say, "skin" it. In search of drugs, freeloaders fall into the hands of operatives as treasure men and buyers of substances, although they are not directly involved in trade and market relations.
This summer, a resident of Ufa Kristina (name has been changed - Approx. ed. ), who on the day of detention walked the doorways in search of the treasure. That day she was lucky: in an hour, the girl found three bags of drugs at once: in the mailbox section, behind the railings and in the doorframe of one of the apartments. On the way home, Christina was met by police officers patrolling the area as part of the "Operational Experiment" search operation. The free bags cost the girl dearly: Christina was sentenced to 11 years and eight months in prison, and she has a nine-year-old daughter.
Rescuing drowning people is a family matter
According to experts, in order to protect children and adolescents from dangerous business, it is necessary to engage in prevention at home and at school. There must be trust in the family in order to recognize and prevent trouble in time.
“The problem is that if a teenager is already 16 years old, then he bears full responsibility for the“ drug ”articles,” says the former head of one of the Interior Ministry units for combating drug crime, candidate of legal sciences Yevgeny Chernousov. - Nobody will listen to you, whether you knew about it or did not know.
The expert gave some advice on how to keep the child from "tempting" work.
- Parents need to take the criminal code into their hands, read articles and explain what will happen for the distribution of drugs. There is no need to be ashamed of the problem, because it is of a massive nature, - the specialist notes.
The child should understand that messing with strangers is dangerous.
- Children need to be told - do not contact anyone, do not carry out any assignments in the spirit of picking up, bringing, putting something, do not take money. This should be broadcast both at home and in schools, - Chernousov is sure.
According to Chernousov, the problem lies in the fact that state bodies have actually withdrawn from the anti-drug education of children and adolescents.
- The problem needs to be brought to the interdepartmental level: the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Prosecutor's Office, the FSB, the Supreme Court should take care of it - sit down and discuss the situation. Now no one really understands this, the cases are simply adjusted to the corpus delicti, '' he sums up.
Subscribe to LIFE
How pledges are caught in the Moscow region (interview)https://telete.in/chipollin0nion
A short preface: I have a friend who at one time went to study on garbage.
The man himself is not bad, but he chose his fate by a bitch. Now he is a district militia officer in the Moscow region. We see each other very rarely, but every time we meet, I inundate him with questions about the methods of work of catching dealers and depositors and other delights. Yesterday I met him in the Moscow Region train and took a half-hour interview in the vestibule. Here I will bring the main questions and answers. I am I, rubbish is M.
Me: What is the technology for capturing burrowers? How do you do it?
M: There is no technology. In general, it is extremely difficult to catch a thinking burrower. Most often we come across Tajiks working for 200 rubles per treasure. (put geru or spice) Or simple buyers. "Professionals" rarely come across (laughs)
Me: Well, is there any method of identifying a caveman on the street?
M: Honestly? There is no specific technique. Observation. If a young guy with a backpack walks and, looking around, walks around the industrial zone alone, it makes sense to watch him. There are, of course, idiots who take pictures of the boiler at 12 at night and walk around with a phone full of pictures of bookmarks. There were four of them in two years of work. But these are exceptions.
Me: Have you all been caught?
M: Not everyone. One managed to escape. Two were caught while photographing; they had ready-made treasures in their backpacks. Another was caught in the forest while trying to pick up a bulk treasure for further packaging, a tor-browser and vpn were installed on the phone. Found on patrol at 12 at night. Lucky for us, count it. He lit up himself.
Me: Do you know from what sites you were caught?
M: What other sites? Sites in the sense?
Me: Yes, sites.
M: Two were from RAMP. The one in the forest worked through something else, I don't remember already.
Me: Do you often visit darknet sites? Does the police even look at what is there?
M: Many people know, but often no one comes in almost. Well, that's how it is with us. As in Moscow - I don't know, I think they are more advanced in this regard. Before, I sometimes went to the RAMP and saw what was in my city. Due to the fact that there are only 3-4 sellers in it, this did not give much information.
Me: I see. And how do you catch buyers?
M: It is also very difficult in the city. It's easier in the forest belt - what are the young guys doing there at night? Except for sportsmen and dog lovers in the parks late in the evening and at night, no one is, you know .. in the city you can burn either by accident, passing by, or when you need to graze a certain area. We tried the second one - it is, in principle, useless if there is no certainty about the availability of a wholesale bookmark. Also, it is not known when the buyer will pick up the goods. Although I heard from colleagues that in Moscow some employees somehow found 100 gr. hair dryer hidden in the industrial area and were waiting for the client. On the second day, the guy was accepted on the spot. I don’t know more such stories.
Me: Have you caught a lot of buyers?
M: Not really. 8-10 people in the last two years. And then, three of them are at least downright inadequate. Almost everyone walked with their heads buried in the phone in the direction of the industrial zone or forest strip. Some fumbled behind garages at night with flashlights. In general, they gave themselves away.
Me: Did they have a lot in their hands?
M: One had 50 grams. hashish, ziplocks and scales with him, he sat down in the end. The rest were all otmazyvayutsya conventions, it seems. Or even one just went to the administrative office, I don't remember, to be honest .. he seemed to have thrown everything off, we searched for about 15 minutes, found nothing and took him away to pross. There was THC in the urine, so "use" - nothing serious. True, they can put it on record. I don't know, really, if this pretzel was put on.
Me: Why are there so few tricks? I am surprised.
M: There are quite a few of them. We work according to the classics. Test purchase. In 60% of cases, this is heroin and chocks. In second place is hashish, probably. It is so here. Everything is different in Moscow, but I don't know the specifics of everything. The proportion of those who sell online is low in the work of the police. They are handled by the FSKN, the FSB, but not by us.
Me: Have you heard about bots in the telegram?
- Yes. But I have not met in our city. Only regular sellers, live.
Me: What do you say in the end? (his station is next)
M: I will say that about 70% of cases are drugs. The rest is theft, fraud. Almost always young guys. This is an extremely lousy trend. I will tell those who will read our conversation: do not do shit. Sometimes to smoke, gobble up a pill with a friend - still all right. But if you sell, sooner or later you will get fucked up. My opinion. Think with your head, in general. I will not say anything about spice and salt, this filth is finished and sold and consumed. Be above that.Chipollino Onion Club
In Russia, there are about 500,000 people in prisons, one in four of them is a teenager or student arrested for drug trafficking. Why is the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs confidently winning the bookmark trade scheme, as police officers catch bailouts and wholesale couriers?
If your child suddenly began to have large sums of money from unknown sources - let him read this article.
About 5-7 years ago it seemed that the activities of the treasure men could not be defeated. The police made test purchases, looked in the bookmarks for fingerprints, or some traces of DNA, but found nothing. Accidental arrests did not allow to cover the network, because the treasureman did not know the name of his customer.
By 2019, couriers began to be detained in batches. According to the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation, in just 10 months of 2019, over 165,000 people were detained for crimes in the field of drug trafficking. Russian prisons are overcrowded with students and schoolchildren.
Human rights activists are sounding the alarm: young criminals are ruined with long terms (under Article 228.1 they are given from 4 to 8 years in prison).
The average lifespan of a cladman today is 2 months. A rare person manages to "work" for more than 1 year.
Why do networks built according to all the rules of conspiracy and functioning on the anonymous Internet fail? How does the Ministry of Internal Affairs calculate drug couriers?
Drain the stores themselves
Stores deliberately drain their employees so as not to pay them the earned deposit. They do not experience a shortage of new personnel, and when a person accumulates a certain income, it is handed over to operatives. The courier goes for a new wholesale consignment, and there people in uniform are already waiting for him. There are a lot of such stories.
There are versions that large outlets have agreements with the Ministry of Internal Affairs: the police do not touch the wholesaler, but they have a smart plan for detecting small drug dealers.
And one more reason why stores are getting rid of old employees. Over time, any person begins to work according to a typical scheme, which poses a threat to the security of the system as a whole. Cladman glows in the area, people remember his face, and operatives start to spy on him. The wholesaler does not want to lose sales territory, so he takes a new person, and ruthlessly sends the old one to places of detention.
FSB does not sleep
In recent years, the FSB has created entire structures to combat such crimes. In drug networks, their agents are being introduced, dozens of units are working at computers, collecting information.
Now, for example, there are no secure messengers. Even Telegram has been transmitting data about users to the FSB and the Ministry of Internal Affairs for a long time - this is official.
Many shops work according to primitive schemes, and they also require documents from couriers (and in fact they do send them!). As a result, the person has not even started to "work", and a copy of his passport with all the data is already in operational development.
Do not forget that over the past 10 years, forensic and electronic monitoring technologies have grown very much. the FSB has entire software systems for scanning the flows of letters, calls, correspondence in instant messengers and social networks. Putin once spared no expense on cyber security, and continues to modernize it. Everything is tracked - calls, geolocation, SIM cards.
The work is carried out constantly, and suspicious people are not put on the pencil.
The ubiquitous video surveillance
Today there are video cameras everywhere, you can't hide from them. The most powerful weapon is covert video surveillance, which is used by special services. Cameras disguised as a light bulb, socket or decoration element are installed in the favorite places of work of the treasure men, for example, in the toilets of shopping centers.
Video cameras from houses and intersections make it easy to track the entire route of the drug courier. A face recognition system is already working in the metro and at large facilities. Those who are in doubt can easily be the subject of a sudden police check.
The software is not far off when criminals will be automatically calculated by their behavior from video cameras. This is already working in China. In Russia, with its tendencies to drive everyone under the hood, this is a matter of the near future.
Almost half of the pledges are revealed by random raids by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the work of hidden operatives. Now couriers rarely make bookmarks in flower beds, they are afraid to "work" in the entrances, they migrated to parks, suburban forests and abandoned facilities. But any lone figure walking from a bus stop into a thicket of woods is naturally suspicious of police officers.
When information arrives that mortgagers are operating in the area, the operatives are very fond of monitoring the space from high-rise buildings. One is standing at the entrance of a nine-story building with binoculars or a camera, and gives a tip, the second is below waiting for a command to detain.
Couriers today even dress up as janitors or road workers, but they are also identified by their behavior. Hiding here is unrealistic. It also happens that the police just check all the young people with backpacks, so getting into a raid is as easy as shelling pears.
Drug addicts and those who are engaged in drugs have not been liked in Russia since the 90s. Every parent, grandmother, any public patriot considers it his duty to inform the operatives about the work of the mortgagee.
The most interesting thing is that some do it out of jealousy. For example, a neighbor suffers nonsense all day, drinks beer, does not go to work, but at the same time buys a foreign car, makes repairs in the apartment, orders expensive equipment, and so on. At least, after complaints from neighbors, the district police officer begins to look closely at him. But more often, FSKN officers come home without warning.
Universities and schools also have their own informants, some OBZh teachers even create their own agent networks of young partisans. Any rumor is immediately transferred to development.
Test purchases and evidence checks
If before the test purchase did not give anything, today the method of work has been greatly modernized. First of all, the police have a large base of informants in pharmacies, and where they sell all kinds of related products, for example, scales.
The police know which store bought duct tape or small ziplock bags. Pharmacies are interviewed - did they buy a large batch of silicone gloves from them? Information often comes from the post office, where there is a separate FSB officer in large branches. Raise the video surveillance records and make a selection - employees spit once.
In general, finding a person even by the type of bookmark after purchase is not a problem today. This is not to mention the fact that test purchases allow you to identify the system of work of the treasurer.
The system for catching drug traffickers works almost perfectly. You have to be a complete fool to think that it will work.
The fact that until now all the mortgagers have not been jailed is due to three reasons:
There is simply nowhere else to plant, the prisons are overcrowded;
The craving for freebies and the hope that they will not be caught turn out to be stronger than the fear of punishment;
The state, for some reason, does not particularly strive to block large supply channels.
You can treat this type of crime as you like, but the available statistics of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Prosecutor's Office are not on the side of simple mortgagers.
Roughly the same applies to the profitability of the retail drug trade - it is clearly possible to earn more in 8 years in prison than in 1 year of the most profitable "job" as a treasureman. Unfortunately, adolescents do not understand this: they are attracted by quick profit, and even against the background of extreme sensations. All romance ends on the second day of stay in the bullpen.
Drug affairs is one of his main specialties as an advocate.
There are a lot of these stories. Someone knows them personally, someone read them on Facebook. One thing unites them - they are all told from a third person - by parents, lawyers, journalists. A person cannot tell his story on his own, because he is in jail. Well, maybe at the trial.
“Please tell me where to go for help. My son was detained, beaten, planted with drugs, ”someone's mother from the Ulyanovsk region sends a message to the editorial mail. Another young man, already in Moscow, was first drunk at the station by casual acquaintances, then "they offered to sniff some kind of powder, which suddenly made it feel better." “Control over the situation was lost, - for some reason the narrator of this story on the social network relieves the guy of all responsibility for what is happening. - These guys handle victims skillfully, the main thing is to get in touch, then it's a matter of technology. I do not recommend giving up ”.
The guy is taken to the Arbat and shown a place with a bookmark, which he picks up and is immediately detained. Contains amphetamine. As follows from the story, nice young people are provocateurs, supervised by the district police, who allegedly sent them to the station to look for those who would then pick up the bag. The falsifier was detained, but the guy was not released either. The police did not see the provocation. "Cop logic", - the narrator is indignant. For what the "innocent" guy paid the first comer before the trip for the bookmark two thousand rubles, history is strangely silent.
Criminal lawyer, chairman of the Voronkin, Saitov and Partners Bar Association (Chelyabinsk) Sergey Voronkin has heard many similar stories during his practice. Drug affairs is one of his main specialties as an advocate. Prior to joining the legal profession, Sergei Anatolyevich was an employee of the prosecutor's office and the Investigative Committee. It is all the more interesting to hear his opinion about the "planting", the degree of innocence of the accused under 228.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, as well as practical recommendations, if, God forbid, you have to tell your story.
- Sergey Anatolyevich, how to behave and what to demand if they are trying to detain or plant drugs (or have already planted them)? How can you help yourself as much as possible at this stage? We proceed from the fact that a person is really innocent.
- Let's start with the fact that the detention of a person, as a rule, is the final stage of the measures carried out by the law enforcement officers in relation to a person or a group of persons engaged in criminal activity. After the arrest on the spot, a personal search takes place, conducted by an operative in the presence of attesting witnesses, with the preparation of an appropriate document, a description of actions, objects, packaging
The so-called "tossing" is a rare phenomenon, a large percentage of detained persons, as a rule, are somehow connected with trafficking.
But let's simulate the situation. A young man, a student, in the evening is in a private car not far from a nightclub in the center of N. At this time, in the indicated place, according to the information available to employees of one of the power structures about the sale of drugs, operational measures are being carried out. The young man looks like a prospective salesman and arouses suspicion. He really has no relation to illicit drug trafficking.
Employees are taking measures to arrest him and block the car in case of opposition. It is evening time, the lighting is insignificant, in connection with which the employees use flashlights and find a bundle of pills next to the car. The operative asks questions about belonging to this package, the attendance of attesting witnesses is ensured (unfortunately, there are attesting witnesses from among acquaintances or cooperating with the security forces). Then you need to follow the recommendations in order to protect yourself in the future.
For any person, detention is stress, panic, a person can fall into a stupor or, conversely, start talking a lot. No matter how trite it may sound, you need to stay calm. If there is nothing to fear and you are not really involved in the crime. Declare that you have nothing to do with the detected convolution. The offer to hold the package is categorically rejected, and the requirement to explain why it is near your car, to declare that you do not know about the nature of its origin.
It must be understood that if you did not touch the bundle, then there will be no trace amounts of the substance on your hands, especially in the pockets of your clothes. An act of medical examination for drunkenness, information available in the gadget (correspondence in instant messengers, photos, subscribers) can speak of your innocence to the package.
In addition, for a person engaged in illegal drug trafficking, with him or in a car (or at the place of residence) must have: glass or metal tubes, foil, scales, gripper bags, scotch tape
In the event that an employee tries to place a parcel in your clothes or car - verbally state this to the attending witnesses and possible eyewitnesses. It is important not to use physical force, this is a criminal offense, and in the future it may result in a criminal case under Article 318 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation on the use of violence against a government official.
Declare the right to use the services of a lawyer (if there is data, provide them) and the right to make a phone call to notify relatives, who must immediately notify the lawyer of the detention (Article 96 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation). If you are legally illiterate, also declare this, do not sign the documents that you are offered to sign. Remember all the actions of employees, if they behave illegally, speak about it out loud.
A qualified lawyer representing your interests will definitely prepare an appeal to the Prosecutor's Office, the Internal Security Service, the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, and attract the media to search for eyewitnesses. If the situation was provoked by employees, then they themselves risk becoming involved in a criminal case. But! If there is something not worth talking about, then it is better to inform your lawyer about it in a personal conversation. In the event of problematic situations, any person has the right to seek qualified legal assistance, including getting advice.
- Is it true, in your opinion, the widespread belief of parents convicted under Article 228 that cases against their children are fabricated for the sake of rewards and "stars"? Do the siloviki have a real motive to jail the innocent? They themselves claim that they have no plan for drug crimes. - The investigative body is the factory for the production of criminal cases. But if we understand the term “fabricating a case” as falsification of facts, then, in my opinion, this is a myth. As well as the assignment of new titles for the disclosure of "fabricated cases". I also believe that there is no plan for drug crimes.
Those arrested for acquiring or storing without the purpose of selling (which also constitutes a crime) surrender their distributor, this rule always applies.
Replenishment of the number of detainees is also carried out by former salesmen, who, due to life circumstances, cooperate with officers of law enforcement agencies and betray their colleagues in the shop. This is how, along the chain, the disclosure of criminal cases takes place.
- And still I will ask. Do you admit the situation that the drug police themselves draw advertisements for online stores in order to take on "lukewarm" mortgages?
- I think not, as far as I know, this function is also performed by people from distributors, for a fee.
- For what purpose does someone who wants to do bookmarks pay the organizers of the scheme the so-called "deposit" - an amount that depends on the weight of the bookmark?
- As far as I know, this is a kind of insurance, because often mortgagers are drug addicts who are not trusted even by relatives, not to mention outsiders. I understand that this is a measure to reduce financial risks.
- What are the motives of people who start selling drugs? And where does this blind confidence come from that they will not be caught?
- I think many people understand that one day they will have to answer for this according to the law. Awareness comes after being placed in a cell in a pre-trial detention center. Parents and children are immediately remembered, values are reassessed. But the process is already irreversible - what's done is done.
I talked with many people who were involved in illegal trafficking - marketing. The main motive is easy money. These people stopped believing that you can make money legally. There are those who were left out of work due to life circumstances: layoffs at a permanent job, debts, credit obligations, illness of a relative. Such are often susceptible to this pernicious business.
In my practice, there was an example when a person was forced to sell, humiliated, beaten. When he was detained and I talked to him, the first thing he said to me was “I’m glad that all this is over, I have been waiting for this for a very long time”.
Those who coerced him, persons from the criminal environment, as far as I know, have now been convicted and are serving their sentences.
- Why does the chain, as a rule, break off at the mortgagers? Are the siloviki so powerless in the Darknet, despite all the "Yarovaya laws" and "K departments"?
- The technical perfection of the drug business, its resistance to the security forces has always been in all countries. I cannot say that the siloviki are powerless in this matter. The problem is that drug stores, whose activities were suppressed by law enforcement agencies, are replaced by new ones, and they are already trying to take into account the mistakes made by their predecessors. Of course, those who came up with this are not stupid people, they have experience in economic processes, they are technically prepared.
- How long is an ordinary mortgagee at large? How quickly will he be detained and thanks to what?
- I'll tell you based on real practice. There were cases when a person was detained by a foot patrol of the PPP immediately when the first bookmark was placed. There were when after six months and a year. But not more. The depositor is a bargaining chip: one is detained - another will come in his place. Like cartridges in a clip. If we take the total number of those held in pre-trial detention centers, then most of them are detained under Article 228.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
Article 228 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation - “Illegal acquisition, storage, transportation, manufacture, processing of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their analogues, as well as illegal acquisition, storage, transportation of plants containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances, or their parts containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances ".
Article 228.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation - "Illegal production, sale or transfer of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their analogues, as well as illegal sale or transfer of plants containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances, or their parts containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances."
228.1 - a more serious offense according to the sanction. If on the 228th there is a chance for a punishment not related to imprisonment, then 228.1 with the common parts 3,4,5 does not exist, at all. The deadlines are very serious, the law is reasonably harsh.
Often, these people have a philistine understanding of what they are doing: "handed over does not mean sold." Consumers have the misconception that if they buy and use a substance that is sold under the slogan "legally", then they are not in danger. I want to clarify that such self-confidence leads to sad consequences.
- And where are these slogans?
- A distributor on the network can indicate that a substance is such and such with a modified formula, they say, it does not fall into the list of substances prohibited in circulation (we are talking about a list approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation
This is a trick used by drug stores for uninformed consumers. But the drug market is not a retail store. If you purchased one, but in fact turned out to be completely different, claims will not be accepted and you will not write a complaint. There is nothing legal there.
- How similar is a criminal business like online drug stores to legal business structures?
- In general, I personally think that it is similar to network marketing. Anyone who started from the bottom, with a “mortgage”, gradually grows in position, can create a parallel pyramid of his own, attracting more and more new participants. Hence, we can conclude that illegal traffic is a kind of business based on criminal activity. From the experience of working as a lawyer, I can say that many consider this a game that delays, and the money earned is no longer so pleasing as the process itself.
- Everyone knows what pledges look like. But no one has yet seen the "live" organizer of the scheme, or even the curator of the group. Do you have your own idea of what kind of people they are?
- The times of selling narcotic drugs according to the scheme "from hand to hand" have sunk into oblivion. Now the drug business has gone to the Internet. It is no longer surprising to surprise anyone with the special terms "mortgagee", "storekeeper", "curator", "carrier", "organizer", "store". A clear hierarchy has appeared and the law determines the responsibility of each participant in this criminal activity.
There is no strict stereotype of a “distributor”. Anyone who has a need for "easy money" can become a participant in the drug business. The most common category of those detained for illegal trafficking are men and women 18-25 years old. And the worst thing is that children are increasingly being drawn into this destructive business. There are cases when people in uniform are doing this.
No one will advertise participation in drug trafficking, these people can go with you on public transport, buy groceries in a store, take children to school.
- Why don't they write anywhere about bookmarks with cocaine? Are these two non-overlapping drug business?
- I think that the geographic factor and pricing policy largely influences. It's no secret that cocaine is produced in Latin America, its consumers are wealthy people and the sale does not need advertising. Quite possible.
- As a practicing lawyer, tell me, is it possible to go to jail if you pick up an empty ziplock bag on the street, and it contains traces of marijuana or a synthetic drug?
- In theory, if this happens, there will definitely be a pre-investigation check, the trace amount will be determined by an expert. The volume will also determine the qualification of actions. But as a lawyer, I recommend not to pick up parcels, ziplock bags and other packages on the street, as they can store narcotic substances in themselves. Keeping a substance prohibited for circulation with oneself without marketing purposes provides for criminal liability under Art. 228 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
- How big is the risk of an ordinary person who is not involved in high-profile journalistic investigations of becoming a victim of a provocation?
- I don't see such a risk, at all. If a person is a law-abiding citizen, then there will be no questions to him from law enforcement agencies.
- What is the chance for an unbiased investigation and freedom if you were set up by an acquaintance, relative or client?
- If you take an ordinary citizen, then of course there is a chance, it all depends on the circumstances. As for how a friend or relative set up, I have several examples from practice. M., living together with E., was detained for illegal drug trafficking. During the search in E.'s dwelling, parcels with a substance prohibited for circulation were found, which were seized. During the preliminary investigation, M. testified that the seized belonged to him, he kept the substance secret from E., for personal use without the purpose of marketing. Result: M. was sentenced to a non-custodial sentence by the court, E. remained in the status of a witness.
Second example: B. and Z. are childhood friends. B., previously convicted under Art. 228 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, detained again, asked Z. to purchase a narcotic drug for him. Z., who is in charge of sales, agreed for a fee. As I said before, salespeople turn over each other without regret to minimize punishment. After the package was handed over, B.Z. was detained by operational workers. Outcome: B. was sentenced to a non-custodial sentence by a court decision, and Z. was sentenced to long-term imprisonment by a court decision. One childhood friend exposed the other to save himself.
- Sergei, don’t you think and don’t agree with me that any mention of drugs, even operational reports of detentions, is an advertisement for drugs? Do they also pour water on the mill of drug trafficking? There is also a statement that "All advertising, except for the obituary."
- No, I don't. It is necessary to talk about this a lot. Moreover, I believe that the media are not actively involved in countering the propaganda of illegal drug trafficking. This phenomenon - the involvement of people in drug trafficking - I would compare with cancer. For many families in our country, this is the same grief, pain, tears and suffering. In prisons there are young boys and girls who could create families, give birth to children, be successful in something. Their lives are crossed out, what awaits them in the future? After serving the sentence, who will need them with "experience", and will they be able to find a place in life without getting on the same tracks? Children whose parents are in colonies - who will take care of them, and who will they become when they grow up?
“But the more people talk about drugs, the more tempting to try.
- There is always a temptation, in the companies of young people there are people who have tried something and tell the feelings of using, brag about their way of life. Wrong ideals are formed in the minds of young people. But behind the screen of this business there is nothing good: the schoolboy sniffed at the salt and jumped from the balcony of the skyscraper; the young man, having smoked spice, drove into the oncoming lane and made a fatal accident. These are real stories. Two guys died of an overdose opposite each other in the entrance of a residential building; the son killed his mother while under the influence of drugs.
It is necessary to explain to people, especially the young: you will never be happy because you make money on people's grief. I personally, as a lawyer, have seen evidence of this many times.
Do you know how drugs are bought in the modern world? It used to be that dealers stood in clubs and hostels and secretly handed bags of dope to customers. It's all gone todayinto the deep internet
... Now there is no contact between the seller and the customer. The junkie pays for the order, the dealer sends a mortgagee (or treasureman), who hides the order somewhere in the city, then the client is told the place, and he goes to look for a bookmark. Life has become more fun for the junkies, now their whole life is a game "find a dose"! For this reason, by the way, it has become very difficult to deal with the distributors, since it is impossible to take them red-handed.
My good friend, Artem Gorbachev, lives near Losiny Ostrov, a huge forest park in the east of Moscow. Recently, drug addicts have chosen the forest around his house, where he loved to walk with the dog:
In general, the story is like this. We have a flower bed near the house. We planted it with flowers, because the district administration was in no hurry to do it. Everything was nothing at first. But then the flowers began to disappear in the flower bed. At first we thought that the grandmother was tyryat (they can carry it in the cemetery or to their dacha). But then they caught drug addicts doing this (they came to the Niva). We went to the district police officer. The district police officer acknowledged the problem and said that they used to hide under the windowsills of the first floors. Then they began to hide it in flower beds and other conspicuous places to make it easier to give coordinates. The district police officer said that it makes no sense to catch with a dose, it is for personal use, and dealers cannot be caught, they smell cops per kilometer and dump them or simply don’t wear a lot. As a result, I began to drive junkies away from home and they moved into the forest. First, they buried / dug out right on the edge. But they also began to drive, and the traffic on the edge is brisk. Nariki moved further into the forest. But since there are few visible places, they began to mark the trees with paints. And so wanderers with telephones walk through the forest and try to find a magic tree with bookmarks. They even approached me and asked if I knew where the path was, but I sent them. As a result, the entire forest was dug up. At night in the forest there is a gathering of dwarfs from a fairy tale. Magic lanterns are shining throughout the forest (junkies are digging treasures with sticks under the light of phones). Tosha has already found it several times. Once he ate and was poked, rinsing in the veterinarian was done. The second time I found it and took a picture. So even when you walk in the woods, advertising with drugs falls on WhatsUp.
Now let's look at the situation from the other side. Here are some stories from drug addicts' forums where they discuss bookmarks:
01. There are many dangers on the way to addicts' bookmarks.
02. Drugs are often hidden in cemeteries, drug addicts do not really like it.
03. There are many stories about the fact that "the snow fell, I can't find it!" or vice versa "the snow was removed, where did the bookmark go!"
04. People often complain about bookmarks in pipes.
05. Customer focus
06. Seals, dogs and birds often prevent drug addicts from finding bookmarks.
07. While searching, you can find friends! One girl even wrote that she fell in love with a guy who was looking for a bookmark not far from her. But this state of affairs does not suit everyone.
08. Bookmarks armed
09. Now you will know who is doing it.
10. Experienced drug addicts, going on a quest, always take tools with them.
12. Bookmarks are made even in schools and universities.
13. Someone sends in search of their women.
14. Earth is not shit.
15. Another story about stray dogs.
16. And the cemetery.
17. Who would have thought!
18. Sometimes for the sake of bookmarks, drug addicts have to sacrifice something.
19. It can be difficult, but people usually don't give up.
Drugs are evil!