Olga Tarasova Master class "Production of roses from satin ribbons"
beauty Roses are unique But trying to create a similar flower with your own hands easily and it does not require significant costs. At the peak of popularity Flowers, Made of satin ribbons .
Allow yourself beautiful and fresh flowers that every day will decorate the house, maybe not everyone, and sometimes you want a small spring corner in the house and at least a small but rose. The way out of the situation will be a rose created by your own hands from simple and affordable. Atlas material .
For creating Satin roses need : Satin ribbon of different colors (5 cm, glue, scissors, cotton wands, box for designing our bouquet.
Stages of work :
1. With the help of a cotton wand measuring the length Ribbons I apply a wand to Ribe. And several times it turns it
2. Then cut the parties, I got small segments Ribbons
3. With each segment I start work (there should be 10 pieces, 5 pieces of two colors or one color - at your discretion). Right and left corner bending and gluing as shown in the photo
4. Next, make the bend as indicated in the photo and stick too
5. So, I got 10 petals. Here in the same position, as they are shown, the edges smear glue and glue them with each other, starting with white. When they are all glued, I turn around them with the other side, and then pink petals will be at the beginning
6. Wand flashes glue and stick to the beginning of the petals, at the bottom of all the petals, too, smear the glue with a thin strip. Then I begin to slowly twist the wand on all petals
7. And that's what I did
8. I got 15 such roses. I designed them in a box from under the candy. On the bottom of the box put the foam rubber and sticks stuck in it. You can decorate the box for your taste
Thanks for attention!
Find out 10 ways to make a rose from the tape with your own hands. Atlas, silk, organza, etc. is suitable as the basis.
Rose from the tape. Method number 1.
- One meter of red satin ribbon
- Threads in tone
- Adhesive Pistol
- Lighter or candle
1. Outfall the ends of the ribbon so that it does not pour. Keep the ribbon with the involving side to yourself. Recovering a couple of centimeters from the edge, overpass the face with the front side at itself at an angle of degrees 30 (Fig. 1). After that, on the edge below, bent the tape from myself also at a low angle (Fig. 2). For convenience, lock the pin.
2. From the upper angle of the edge of the tape, by the screen "Forward needle", first down, then right, passing along the edge previously performed bends (Fig. 3). Threads Take the tone tape so that they are not visible in the finished work.
3. After that, again, bent the ribbon first down on yourself, and then up from myself (Fig. 4 and 5). Put the edge. Continue to make bends and below. Depending on the puff rose, it is enough to make from 6 to 11 inference. In the presented work of them 9.
4. Having reached the end of the tape, fall out if you did not make it earlier (Fig. 7). Pull the thread and the ribbon ribbon, as shown in the photo 8.
5. Start twisting the end of the tape - it will be a middle of a rose (Fig.
nine). Continue to form a sufficiently dense middle. Fix the folds of hot glue.
6. Continue twist a rose from the ribbon, periodically laughing at the edge with glue (Fig. 11, 12). In fig. 13 shows how the wrong side looks like. If you do a rose for a bouquet, then it can be immediately glued to the base of the bouquet. If you want to make a brooch or hairbrush from the rose, then cut a circle from the felt and pick up a rose to it, and already after fix the mounting of the brooches or gum.
Rose from the tape. Method number 2.
- One meter satin or silk tape
- Threads in tone
Performance: 1. Outflow the ends of the tape so that there is no unnecessary fringe. Bend the tape to itself at an angle of 50-60 degrees, retreating from the edge of 5 cm. Tightly roll the core of the roses (Fig. 1).
2. Beat the long part of the ribbon up from yourself so that the edges of the ribbons meet and were strictly parallel to each other (Fig. 4). For convenience, lock the begging with a pin.
3. Fold the junction line of the ribbons (Fig. 5). Purge the neck "Forward needle" close to the edge, the pins will not allow ribbon. Then remove them. Take them to tone tape. In this master class, contrasting colors are used to show where the seams lie.
4. Next, repeat the paragraphs 2-3 to the end of the tape (Fig. 6).
5. The scatter is not strongly tape, pulling the thread (Fig. 7-8). Secure the end of the thread.
6. Twist a rose from the horned ribbon, ranging from the previously made middle of the flower (Fig. 9-10). Fix work with threads or hot glue. Add rosa with leaves, use in different crafts.
Rose from solid tape. Method number 3.
- 1 m satin or silk ribbon 5 cm wide;
- Threads in tone tape or adhesive pistol;
Performance: 1. Outfall the edge of the ribbon with fire. Bend 1.5 cm tape from the edge diagonally (Fig. 1). Roll down this fold left, making 3 turns (Fig. 2) is a middle of a rose rose. Put it at the base or glue with hot glue, securing the folds.
2. Keep the rose from the bottom with one hand, the other - bent the tape down, then around the middle of the rose. Sew or glue the resulting petal to the base. Top edge tapes back again and down, make another turn around the middle, enter to the base.
3. Similarly, perform all the petals to the required volume of ribbons. Secure all the folds of invisible stitches. The tail at the base can be placed on a wire if necessary or simply cut off.
Roses made from ribbons in a similar way, are quite large in diameter and flat, if you look at the side. They look great in bouquets-floros, happiness trees from satin colors, as well as when embroaching pictures with ribbons.
Pleated rose from satin ribbon. Method number 4.
This method is perfectly suitable when performing roses from a narrow satin ribbon. Materials:
- 0.5 m satin ribbon 1 cm wide;
Performance: 1. The first thing you need is to find the middle of the tape, after which it is folded in half (Fig. 1).
2. Show the ends of the ribbon relative to each other to form a straight angle (Fig. 2).
3. Holding the inflection, cross the end of the tape, which you hold in the right hand to the left side (Fig. 3).
4. Now the end of the ribbon, which looks down must be shifted to the top (Fig. 4).
5. End of a ribbon in the left hand peroxide to the right. Each time the tape comes from above (Fig. 5).
6. Top end ribbon Move down (Fig. 6).
7. Repeat steps 3-6 until the tape ends. Get harmonica (Fig. 7-8).
8. Holding both ends of the tape, release the harmonica (Fig. 9).
9. Gently pull in one end of the tape. At the same time, the harmonica will arrive and take the outlines of the rose (Fig. 10-11).
10. Turn the ribbon from the ribbon to itself the opposite side and make a double knot. Now the rose will not break off (Fig. 12).
11. Cut an extra long-length ribbon (Fig. 13) and the ends are set (Fig. 14).
12. Add leaves. Now you know how to make a miniature rose from the tape.
Simple rose from the tape. Method number 5.
Very simple in performance and spectacular rosette. Materials:
- One meter satin ribbon
- Threads in tone
Performance: 1. Return a tape from the edge of 6 cm, bend. The front side of the tape should look at you (Fig. 1).
2. Fold the ribbon as shown in the photo (Fig. 3).
3. Take the resulting harmonica of the tape so that the locations of the beggars are on the sides (right and left). Cut the high-circle the top of the harmonica, does not cut into the lower edge of 2-2.5 cm (Fig. 4).
4. Disable the tape and fall off the cut edges along the entire length so that they do not appear (Fig. 5-6).
5. Ride on the bottom edge of the neck tape "Forward needle" (Fig. 7). Tension thread to escape the satin tape (Fig. 8).
6. Start wreking the tape from one of the ends. In fig. 8 shows a middle of a rose. Gradually increase the number of petals. Fix the tape with threads or glue. As a result, you will get rosette from the tape, as in Fig. 12.
Another pleated rose from the tape. Method number 6.
Rose from tape segments. Method number 7.
Rose from ribbon with wire edges. Property number 8
Simple rose from the tape. Method number 9.
- One meter satin ribbon width 5 cm
- Ribbon Threads
- Adhesive Pistol
1. Outfall the ends of the tape. Bend the end of the tape triangle and start flashing the ribbon along the edge of the neck "Forward needle" (Fig. 1). Purge the entire tape, at the end, also finish the attached triangle.
2. Tension the thread so that the ruffles are turned on, fix the node (Fig. 2). Scatter all the folds so that they lay beautifully.
3. Apply a few hot glue to one end of the tape (Fig. 3) and connect it with another end so that it turns out the ring (Fig. 4).
4. Apply a thin strip of glue along an arc edge of the pool ribbon (Fig. 5). Shill the ribbon on the edge so that there is no hole in the center (Fig. 6).
5. Fold work on the edge of the accordion or the letter "s". Glue with hot glue (Fig. 7). Additionally, you can fix threads.
6. Scatter all the folds (Fig. 8). Stick beads (Fig. 9). Rosette from the tape is ready. Now it is possible to decorate everything that your soul worship is a hairpin, a handbag or another fashionable accessory.
Simple rose from ribbon with rigid edges. Property number 10
- 3-4 m satin ribbon with wire edges 1 cm wide
- Adhesive Pistol
1. From felt or other dense material cut the circle with a diameter of 5 cm (Fig. 1).
2. From one edge of the tape, dissolve the seam for one centimeter and free the wire. Next, you need to get the end of the wire so that the wire does not fly out (Fig. 3).
3. From the opposite end of the tape, also free the wire (Fig. 4). From this side we will pull it.
4. Pull the wire for the second end of the wire (from clause 3) to get a ribbon slightly. We do not need large ruffles, but only uniform waves (Fig. 5).
5. Start sticking with hot tape glue to the feta around the circle (Fig. 6).
6. Continue to glue the ribbon, move the spiral to the center (Fig. 7).
7. Closer to the center it becomes uncomfortable to gently distribute the tape. Therefore, cut the remaining free segment, twist a tight middle (Fig. 8) and take it into the center of the flower (Fig. 9). This is such a beautiful and simple version of the rose from the tape.
By duty, I have to make a huge number of flowerfish from satin ribbon. Of course, painstaking processes using special tools for this are not suitable - you need to do a lot, spectacular and fast! How to make small flowers in 5 minutes, boutons and twisted roses, I have already told. Today I want to show another option for making a pretty rose that is available to everyone. Option one, and methods are two :) To work, we will need two hands and the minimum amount of materials:
- satin ribbon 2.5 cm wide;
So, the method is the first, for lazy and sniplegaev (to which they also do. :)
Cut from a roll of about 1.5 meters tape, slices melt the lighter so as not to fall. Then wrap the corner and begin to make stitches along the bottom edge.
Then turn the tape here in this way and continue to make stitches.
Rotate again. Stitches go only on the one hand.
The farther, the more suggesting the tape, tightening the thread.
Now we take the gun and what we will have a middle of a rose. I took a bundle, remotely resembling stamens :)
For the closest consideration of my "stamens".
We collect the beam of the stamens to the cooler, we apply on its base, split hot adhesives and fasten the tape, wrapped the stamens - it turned out the base-bud.
Then we apply glue with a gun into small areas, as in the photo above. And just spin around our bud.
The farther, the tape of the fluffy, because the assembly is taking. Due to this, the outer petals are obtained by considerable.
Wrapped the whole tape.
I turn the rose, cut off the wire from the stamens. The sticking tail remained.
We apply glue to the tail and glue it to the base of the rose.
Rose is ready.
The length of the tape can be varied. Like a gustness of gusting. For example, in the second rose made in the same way, I took the tape shorter, near the meter, but the assembly of external petals made a little more powerful. It turned out almost rosehip :)
Now the second way to manufacture the same rose, but already for perfectionists (attacks of love for the order and accuracy for me too).
To make all the petals and their faces, we use a simple remedy - cardboard! I take a standard sheet of cardboard of A4 format and cut off the long edge strip width equal to the tape width. In our case, 2.5 cm.
We take the same tape. You can cut off the desired piece, and you can wind straight from the roll. We impose a tape into cardboard in this way.
And now we will actively apply a lighter. In order to fix all the folds, they need to be cut down. That is, every turn on the right to handle fire.
Outfali on the right, turned cardboard, made a turn. Again the on the right, turned the cardboard, made the round. Without fanaticism, so as not to rinse completely ribbon, do not set fire to the cardboard and do not arrange a fire!
When they reached the end of the cardboard strips, do not panic :) Just weching the tape, freeing the cardboard, and continue the winding winding.
Do not worry, the ribbon is shifted wonderful. And even if the shifted plot is slightly confused, it will be easy to return to the original position, because all the folds are already fixed by the lighter.
We wrapped and fell so the desired cut ribbon.
Now in the same way as in the first, lazy way, laying the stitches along the lower edge of the ribbon, glearing at first weakly, and by the end is more accurate.
Now I will show how you can make a rose without stamens. I take a toothpick and winding your mob.
Introduce glue from the thermal system and fix the tape, wrapped around the toothpicks.
Now we apply glue into small areas of the tape (no more than one turn) along the lower edge, where the stitches are laid. And start spinning around "bud". That is, all the same manipulations as in the first way. Drink, turned over.
Now remove the toothpick. The skate remains inside. And we glue the tape tape to the base of the rose.
It turns out such a rose.
And all our unbearable works together.
The time spent on the lazy rose is 10-15 minutes. On a rose for perfectionists - a little more :) I do not see a special difference, therefore I usually use the first way. Successful creativity!
Beautiful flowers from satin ribbons can decorate not only the interior of the house as a decor for curtains or toopiari, flowers today fashionably wear as decorations: rims, brooches, crests and other accessories. Today's master class I dedicated the topic of roses from satin ribbons performed by your own hands. Roses are very popular flowers both in a living and in artificial. Options for creating roses are a huge set, so I will show the most popular and interesting MK.
Large rose from wide ribbon 5 cm
In the first master class, I will show how to make a rose from a 5 cm tape, such a composition will suit more, for example, for a curtain decor than as an accessory on the head.
For work, we need the following materials:
- Satin ribbon 5 cm wide, two shades,
- Needle and thread
- Thermopystole, scissors, lighter / candle and other tools.
To make rose petals in Kanzashi technique, you need to cut into a ribbon on segments 5x12 cm. We will need 6 light and 24 dark segments. Invert the detail with an invalo to yourself and run the corner from top to bottom, then run the bottom corner and we will slide the workpiece at the base. Now tighten the thread and tie a knot.
I wrap the petal as shown in the photo, bring it to the fire, hold a little, so that the top edge slightly melted and accepted a more round and smooth shape. Thus, we proceed 16 parts (6 light and 10 dark).
The remaining 14 of the petals of the dark shade will make a little wider, that is, we will not strongly delay the thread when we slug them at the base. Let's start forming a bud, from the petal of a light shade with the rolling tube. It can be copped with threads or hot glue.
Wrap a bud by the second petal, then the third, the petals glue the flashes on each other. So form the bud of their 6 light details. We will consider the resulting bud first next to the flower. We glue the first petal of the second row. I fix only the left part, we right left without glue.
We glue the bud by the second number of petals, which consists of 4 pieces. When we glue the 4th petal, we stick to it the free edge of the first petal. So the petals are placed synchronously, each one after another. The third row will consist of 6 broad details, and the fourth of 8 parts. Our rose in the Japanese technique of Kanzashi is ready, you can add buds and leaves to it so that a holistic harmonious composition is.
Now I will show step by step, how is the rose in the style of Kanzashi from the squares of the satin tape size of 5x5 cm with a pointed edge. In this performance, the flowers look lush and noble. So, the second MK on roses from the ribbons with your own hands, which can be fixed on any hair accessory or throw a broken.
Rose with pointed edges of ribbon 5 cm
- Satin tape 5 cm of two shades,
- Tools: adhesive gun, tweezers, scissors, lighter / candle.
MK on roses from satin ribbon 5 cm wide, we will start with the fact that there are 5x5 cm squares. Rose will make beige-brown, so light segments will need more, namely, 22 beige, 17 brown.
Cut the tape to lay down the top corners in the triangle, doomed and pay the base of the petal. Align the workpiece and climb the tip of the tweezers, it will not long stand it over fire, so that he will be bored slightly. It turned out a pointed edge. All petals are processed in this way. Production of blanks is a painstaking occupation, but the assembly itself is quite simple and even the newcomer in Kanzashi can make it.
We apply glue to the middle of a light petal and turn it into the tube. On top of it we glue another light petal. Next, in a checker manner glue the dark petal. Next, again two light and one dark. We try to glue in such a way that the bright was more, and dark less.
We glue the petals in a circle, brass. Watch that they are located not in each other, and between the petals of the previous row, so Kanzashi rose will be more natural. I also note that the base of the flower should be flat, that is, when sticking, the petal should be slightly moved up.
Such a simple canzashi rose from satin ribbon will serve as an excellent hair decoration. Look in the video MK, as you can arrange it into the hair band.
Flat twisted rose from ribbon 5 cm
In this MK, I will show how the flat rose made of solid satin ribbon is made of 5 cm wide. We use a length of 50 cm. We melt the edge and fold the ribbon in half. We start twist it to get a middle.
Fix the middle of a thread with a needle. We will straighten the summer so that she lay exactly and bend it from herself, turning the middle of this bend, again bend the ribbon from ourselves and turn the dive again. Watch that the tapes lay exactly and the wrong side was not visible.
We continue to make turns on the ribbon in the direction of "from ourselves" and twist the bud.
Now that the petals have become more sharp need to be laid between each other, that is, we try to make a break between the wrapped petals.
We sew the petals after two turns so that the flower kept well and the petals did not move. The edge of the tape is run and sew to the wrong way. Without cut the "tail" and pay it fire. Rose is ready.
Twisted roses from tapes do simply. In the master class show how to apply such a rose in the decoration.Another photo of a master class on twisted roses from a tape 5 cm.
In the next MK we will make small roses from satin ribbons 12 mm wide.
Little twisted rods from ribbon 1.2 cm
Materials We use the same as in the previous MK, only now we use narrow tapes 12 mm width.
Take the segments with a length of 18 to 24 cm. So the flowers will get a little different size and look harmonious in the composition. Pay the edge with fire. We capture the edge of the tape with tweezers and spin it into the tube.
Having made a middle, wrap the ribbon back (from myself) and put the petal for the basis. We continue to twist the tape back and wrap it with a bud.
The edge of the ribbons is sewn and glued either sew it to the back of the flower. "Tail" cut off and melt over fire.
Such roses can be used as a decor for a hairpin or fasten on the hairpin.
Twisted roses from a 2.5 cm ribbon
I suggest another version of a twisted rose. Such roses made of solid tape 2 -2.5 cm wide are demonstrated in the video master class. To make one canzashi rose need 1 meter tape. Make such a rose is quite simple, and the video lesson will help you in this.
Greetings, dear reader!
I really like working with ribbons and in this article I will tell you one of the simple ways of making roses from a ribbon 2.5 cm wide.
It will take the satin tape of any color, scissors, a glue gun, a lighter or a candle, tweezers and a ruler.
From the satin ribbon we cut a strip of 6 cm long. In my case, I will make a rose of 8 petals, so I need to cut 8 strips.
You can make a larger flower, then you will need more petals.
Now the tape has the involving side up and bend as shown in the next photo.
Now bend the ribbon again.
The lower edge of the tape must be fixed using a lighter or candles. It is more convenient to use tweezers to keep the tape in this position.
Connect the edge with a lighter.
Now exactly also bend 2 times and connect the second edge. It turns out a petal for a flower.
Let's make other petals.
Now let's start collecting flower. For the connection we will use hot glue. I turn over the finished petal facial side up, twist inward and glue.
We take the second workpiece, we also have a brilliant side inside and glue the petal so that its mean is on the place of connection of the previous part.
The third petal is glittering also, having a middle at the connection site. It turned out a small rose bouton.
All subsequent petals glue a little shifting from the previous one. Thus, glue all the remaining parts. Rosett from satin ribbon 2.5 cm wide. Its size is about 2.5 cm.
Flowers can be made of different sizes using a different number of petals. To compare, I will show how the rose of 11 petals looks like, compared with the one that consists of 8 petals.
How I use such roses, I will tell you in detail in the next article.
If the information was useful to you, put a like, share with friends in social networks and subscribe to my channel. There are many new and interesting ideas ahead!
A few more articles for you:
Christmas Angel of Paper. Master Class
Magic wand for girls do it yourself
My finds for children's creativity from Fix Price
Set for creativity canvas and paints from Fix Price. Feedback from the photo
We make the original candy from Foamyran. Master Class
Furniture for lol dolls do it yourself. Making a sofaUseful advice
If you have extra tapes, you can make beautiful flowers to any holiday from them.
From satin ribbons you can make various roses of all sorts of colors and shapes.
Roses from ribbons can be used to decorate the dress, make a hairpin or just "refresh" the interior of your home.
Flowers from ribbons do it yourself
How to make a bow of tape
Here are the most interesting roses from the tapes that you can make your own hands:
Rose from tape segments (master class)
Such a rose can be made from the remains of the ribbons that have a length of about 10 cm. Even more beautiful will be, if you use ribbons of different colors.
You will need:
- Ribbons (length up to 10 cm)
- Thread (preferably in tape tape) and needle.
1. Bend the end of the ribbon at right angles. Then again you need to get an angle.
2. Fasten the tape with a pin and then secure the thread.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with another end of the tape.
We make petals:
1. Take another segment of the tape and bend it the ends at right angles.
2. Fasten the pins. Next you need to fit and pull the thread slightly.
1. Attach the petal to the bud.
2. Wrap the petal around the bud and enter to the core.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the rest of the petals.
4. Well lock the base of the flower.
How to make a simple rose rose (photo instruction)
Bouquet of small colors from ribbons (photo instruction)
Embroide the roses on the fabric (master class)
You will need:
- Narrow tape
- the cloth
Below you can find video instructions for a more detailed review.
Flowers made of velvet tape with their own hands
You will need:
- Velvet Tape
- hot glue
1. Cut a piece of tape length from 45 to 60 cm.
2. Fold the ribbon in half.
3. Apply a drop of glue and tightly twist one of the ends of the folded tape to get the center of your bud.
4. Start wrapping the flower center with a ribbon, regularly twisting the tape and adding adhesive for strength.
5. When you have about 2-3 cm. Tapes, glue this tail to the bottom of the obtained bud.
How to make a lush rose bud from satin ribbon
You will need:
- Satin tape with a length of 1 m.
- thread and needle
- hot glue
- pin (if necessary)
- Candle or lighter (if necessary).
1. To the tape does not fall, her ends stands slightly.
2. Put the ribbon with the involving side to yourself. Return the edge of the tape by 2-3 cm and bend it at an angle of 30 degrees.
3. Further Ribbon must be bent On the edge below at a low angle.
* If you wish, you can fix the tape by the pin.
4. Use the thread and needle to flash the seam from the top corner of the edge of your tape. To get started to sell the needle down, then right, moving along the edge.
5. Bend the ribbon down again and then up from yourself. Do not forget to flash on the edge.
6. Make bends along the entire length of the tape. In total, they can be from 6 to 11 - it all depends on how much a lush bud you want to do. In this example, 9 folds.
7. Pull the thread to collect the edge of the tape.
8. Now twist one end of the tape to make a dense flower center. Secure this center with hot glue.
9. Start wrapping the tape around the center, not forgetting to add some glue from the edge.
If you want to make a hairpin, then cut the circle from the felt and get your bud to it. After that, just glue the fastening of the brooches to the feta.
Big flower roses from satin ribbon (step-by-step instruction)
You will need:
- Satin or silk tape 1 m long
- thread and needle
- Hot glue (if necessary).
Below you will find video instructions.
1. To begin with, it is desirable to fall the ends of the ribbon, otherwise unwanted fringe may appear.
2. Return from the edge of about 5 cm and bend the tape at an angle of about 50 degrees. Make the main part of the bud - its core - tightly rolling the tape.
3. Bend the other end of the ribbon up in such a way that the edges become parallel to and met (image 4). The bends can be fixed by the pin.
4. Bend the ribbon tape where the edges of the ribbon come into contact (image 5). Connect with a seam "needle forward "but as close as possible to the edge.
5. Repeat items 3-4 to fold to the end of the tape (image 6).
6. Gently pull over the thread and secure its end (image 7, 8).
7. Start twisting the ribbon, turning it around it around the core (image 9, 10). Tape can be fixed with threads or hot glue.
* You can decorate the bout of the leaves.
Beautiful rose bud from one satin ribbon (instruction)
You will need:
- Satin tape 1 m long and 5 cm wide
- Threads and needle or glue gun
- Lighter (if necessary).
Below you will find video instructions.
1. The edges of the tape can be cut with a lighter.
2. The diagonally bend 1.5 cm tape (image 1) and roll this part to the left (image 2) to create a rose core (enough 3 revolutions).
Secure the boot folds with hot glue or thread with a needle.
3. Holding a blank with one hand, try to bend the ribbon down and then around the core. Enclose the petal that you have turned out to the base of the bud.
4. Bend the top edge of the tape back and then down to make another turn around the core. Stick it to the base of the bud.
5. Make all the petals to the end, fixing them with glue or thread with a needle, and the tail at the end is simply glue to the bottom of the bud, cutting off or attaching the wire.
Flowers from tapes (master class)
Rose from a narrow satin ribbon
You will need:
- Satin tape with a length of 0.5 m and width of 1 cm
- Lighter (if necessary).
1. Fold the ribbon in half.
2. Bend the tape ends to form a straight angle (image 2).
3. Hold the fold and move the end of the ribbon from the right hand to the left (image 3).
4. Return the bottom end of the tape up (image 4).
5. Holding the end of the tape in the left hand, roll it right. Remember that the tape should always go from above (image 5).
6. Bend the upper end of the tape down (image 6).
7. Steps 3-6 repeat until the ribbon is over. You must have a harmonica (image 7, 8).
8. Keep the tape ends and release the harmonica (image 9).
9. Carefully start pulling one end of the tape - the tape will start taking the form of a rose bud.
10. From the reverse side of the bud, tie the ribbons on a double knot so that the flower does not break down (image 10).
* You can cut off too much and cut the ends of the ribbon (image 13, 14).
* You can add leaves.